Question about Jointed Rail's Freeware.

MTH_ELECTRIC_TRAINS

7 Year Trainz Vet
Is JR's Freeware still for TS12 or is it only for T:ANE now? They are still coming out with new content and I see it being for T:ANE and not for TS12.

I don't think any of us are testing in TS12 anymore so we can't guarantee it works there. I myself generally use build 2.9 (TS2009) unless I want features that are only available at higher builds; however I only test in TANE SP2 so I can't make any statements about functionality in earlier versions. I don't even have TS2009 as you can see.

Last edited:
Well, that is a little sad but fortunately I found a graphics card that can run T:ANE. However, it is out of stock at Best Buy right now and I will have to wait till they get more in. After that I should be able to buy T:ANE even though I haven't played TS12 really at all.

The whole reason I am buying T:ANE instead of sticking with TS12 is all the content I wanted for TS12 is now exclusively for T:ANE! Why is that? I really thought N3V would have kept all their DLC packs, routes, etc, DOWNLOADS compatible with TS12. A lot of other people and companies that make content for the game are doing it. However, sadly Jointed Rail IS NOT one of them.

Last edited:
Back