Can somebody help me? D:

Arram

Does anybody else here have problems updating the DDA40X that's built in to Trainz? Because I am. I want to change the cab. It has the SD40-2 cab built in. (Why?) The F40PH has the cab they made for the DDA40X. (WHAT?!) I've been trying to get the right cab onto it but I get things like: Tag 'name-it' in the container 'traincar' is obsolete. And that the textures are missing.

Can anybody help me here? I'm using Trainz 2009 if that helps. Thanks! :D

Does anybody else here have problems updating the DDA40X that's built in to Trainz? Because I am. I want to change the cab. It has the SD40-2 cab built in. (Why?) The F40PH has the cab they made for the DDA40X. (WHAT?!) I've been trying to get the right cab onto it but I get things like: Tag 'name-it' in the container 'traincar' is obsolete. And that the textures are missing.

A built-in asset will generally need a lot of repairs in order to be able to use it as a cloned asset with changes, including repairing all the textures using images2TGA. You can see the required repair for each type of error here: https://en.wikibooks.org/wiki/Trainz/AM&C/Fixing_Assets

The reason is that built-in assets get special treatment in the validation process. As soon as it is not built-in then all the existing errors are reported.

Back