Santa Fe Needles Missing Deps

WCRULEZ

Just downloaded Needles and am missing these kuids

<kuid2:60238:37038:2>
<kuid2:487560:26001:2>

Could anyone tell me what these are? Thanks!

Just looked in my database. Apparently it's built-in to T:ANE. Also, Joe unintentionally made Needles incompatible with TMR2017, so you'll have to wait a bit any, I'm afraid.

Cheers,
TrainzPlayer14

Talking of Missing dependencies for this route. I have:

US&S M-23 Switch Machine, Black <kuid:336419:1091> listed as 'Modified, Payware (not active)'

There are no switches showing on the Fiddle Yard and when I attempt to place a switch on the junction all I get is the double red arrow, meaning, to me, that a switch is already there.

By my thinking that is where the missing switch is (?)

Tried Bulk Asset replace, no joy.

Any suggestions?

Probably a mistake - open the said asset for edit. Next, with the new folder open go to its parent folder and copy the new open for edit folder you just created. Then, paste it to the desktop or another easy to access location. Now, with the clone on the desk top, delete the asset from CM, now go to the copied folder on the desktop, and open the file "config.txt'. I ln the config near the bottom should be something like:

privileges
}
}
is-payware-content 1
}
}

Remove that part entirely, then save the file and close. Now, drag the folder you copied on the desktop back into CM and let it do its thing. You should be all good.

Cheers,
TrainzPlayer14

Thanks for the replies! Yes, I did find out that it is for TANE only, unfortunately. Will wait for the TMR version. Thanks!

Talking of Missing dependencies for this route. I have:

US&S M-23 Switch Machine, Black <kuid:336419:1091> listed as 'Modified, Payware (not active)'

There are no switches showing on the Fiddle Yard and when I attempt to place a switch on the junction all I get is the double red arrow, meaning, to me, that a switch is already there.

By my thinking that is where the missing switch is (?)

Tried Bulk Asset replace, no joy.

Any suggestions?

I see you have gotten this sorted, but wanted to add a second option for others: The switch machine is from East Coast Trainz, and hosted on N8Phu's site, The Erecting Hall.
Simply delete the M-23 (black) that is labeled Payware-inactive, and reinstall the original from TEH.

I see you have gotten this sorted, but wanted to add a second option for others: The switch machine is from East Coast Trainz, and hosted on N8Phu's site, The Erecting Hall.
Simply delete the M-23 (black) that is labeled Payware-inactive, and reinstall the original from TEH.

What is very confusing is why this switch machine, hosted on third party site and freeware only, is listed as payware-inactive?

Anyone from N3V want to explain this?

Last edited:
I have several problems with this route (in TS12, nobody wrote if it's for TANE):

1) Missing deps:

Unknown Location: <kuid:334896:38035>
Unknown Location: <kuid:523:19723113>
Unknown Location: <kuid2:453099:101630:51>
Unknown Location: <kuid2:453099:101631:51>
Unknown Location: <kuid2:523:1039:2>
Unknown Location: <kuid2:523:1091:2>
Unknown Location: <kuid2:523:1111:2>
Unknown Location: <kuid2:523:1194:2>
Unknown Location: <kuid2:523:1208:3>
Unknown Location: <kuid2:523:1574:2>
Unknown Location: <kuid2:523:1972836:1>

Quite strange because I installed both dependencies pack

2) There are plenty of assets which I must install from CMP. But when I move route name to download window (upper left), there is a "red bar":

0e271f7af28d4c24f9573e0083c7b7cd.jpg

Button "Retry" hasn't any effect.

3) I wanted to write this as a review to JointedRail website. There is a message "Only logged in customers who have purchased this product may leave a review.". OK, I didn't buy this (it's free, do you remember) so maybe that's why I cannot write review :confused:.

I looked forward to this route but something wrong is here probably...

So there is the result after searching in Trainz Kuid Search website:

Found only kuid:334896:38035 and kuid2:453099:101630:51.

KUIDs kuid:523:19723113 and kuid2:453099:101631:51 are not found even in TKS :(.

Other KUIDs are found as "TANE (release reference : version 4.3, service pack SP1, build 80349)".

So this is probably route only for TANE. If will be any other version, it will be only for TMR? Not for TS12? I have TANE, but it's a shame I didn't know earlier (from JR website), because I could save a hour of my free time :).

<kuid:523:19723113> Car 15 JP -Nissan Primera Scenery (author: Auran); listed as "Installed, Payware" in T:ANE Deluxe (seems to be Built-In as the installation date is when I first installed T:ANE)
<kuid2:453099:101631:51> Mountain Maple - 02 (author: gawpo50); dito.

Probably a mistake - open the said asset for edit. Next, with the new folder open go to its parent folder and copy the new open for edit folder you just created. Then, paste it to the desktop or another easy to access location. Now, with the clone on the desk top, delete the asset from CM, now go to the copied folder on the desktop, and open the file "config.txt'. I ln the config near the bottom should be something like:

privileges
}
}
is-payware-content 1
}
}

Remove that part entirely, then save the file and close. Now, drag the folder you copied on the desktop back into CM and let it do its thing. You should be all good.

Cheers,
TrainzPlayer14

it's not success... look this - <kuid:336419:1091> Not authorised to submit changes to asset <kuid:336419:1091>

Found freeware SoCalTrains http://socaltrains.weebly.com/scenery.html

NKP

Last edited:
The Needles Sub is built for T:ANE SP2 (Build Version - 4.5). Trying to use it in 81190 won't work considering someone at N3V decided to have SP2 use a different method for creating routes.

The Needles Sub is built for T:ANE SP2 (Build Version - 4.5). Trying to use it in 81190 won't work considering someone at N3V decided to have SP2 use a different method for creating routes.

Oh, go figure....Thanks for the reply....Guess I'll have to update yet again......:confused:

Any idea on what deps. one is missing??? It says I have them all but nothing is showing up like it should

Back