JR 40ft Boxcar trouble

I have recently installed trainz 12 on a new computer and am in the process of transferring my files. While doing so, I downloaded the steam era rolling stock from Jointed Rail and I am having problems. The couplers on all the rolling stock do not appear. The 40ft boxcars are also invisible, except for some flying numbers. They do not appear faulty in content manager. I assumed something is wrong with the mesh but I don't know how to fix it. They did not do this on my previous computer, so I have no idea whats going on. can someone help please?

Try deleting the boxcars from your Trainz then re-download and install them. If that doesn't work, try doing a database repair. Do the same thing with their dependencies from JR if possible as well.

Cheers,
TrainzPlayer14

Okay, let try this. Delete the boxcars, including couplers, and the mesh library(s) they are dependent upon entirely. Now, run an extended database repair on TS12 (this will most likely take awhile). Once finished, re-download the boxcars, and install them. Make sure that if they or their dependencies are "Open for edit" to commit edits (right click and select "Commit", I think). Sorry I couldn't be of more help.

Cheers,
TrainzPlayer14

Submit should that be.

Same trouble I had/have with that Commit and Submit.
But I think others will know by now what we mean when we say commit.
We mean submit!

:eek:

Okay, let try this. Delete the boxcars, including couplers, and the mesh library(s) they are dependent upon entirely. Now, run an extended database repair on TS12 (this will most likely take awhile). Once finished, re-download the boxcars, and install them. Make sure that if they or their dependencies are "Open for edit" to commit edits (right click and select "Commit", I think). Sorry I couldn't be of more help.

Cheers,
TrainzPlayer14

I tried that and it didn't work

Back