Flying Scotsman in USA Tour Configuration

BBarnes005

I've been trying to find a model of the Flying Scotsman in it's USA Tour configuration where it had a bell, headlight,cowcatcher, and knuckle couplers installed:

sharpe-army-depot-lathrop-jack-neville-1024x675.jpg

I know about the Thomas the Train version that's been made, but I want to find a realistic version for TANE. Does one exist?

there is <kuid:618901:100451> and <kuid:618901:100454> but if you dont have trainz 2019, you're out of luck as the textures are saved as .png, only trainz 2019 supports those file types

Suppose you are thinking about traveling to North America. In that case, you must inform yourself about the borders you will have to cross to visit Mexico, the United States, and Canada and the conditions these countries require for entry. They are legal, as in many cases, they lack an American visa. In this article, we will talk about the existing borders and the necessary documents for crossing them. Contrary to what some people think, you can travel from the USA to Canada on an American visa. Depending on your country, you may also need to apply for a Canadian tourist visa. You can find out which countries are exempt from this in the article https://www.travelsafe-abroad.com/aruba.

Back