Having a little trouble with some of my old TS12 DLC..... Advice?

So yeah, as the title says, I'm having a little trouble with my TS12 DLC. The problem is, after I enter the code that came with my product, which was a World of Simulators three pack that I bought for $5 last year, it says that my code has already been used. No surprises there, as that code was used to install that same DLC on my old computer. But now, I've got a new computer, vastly superior to the old one, but I can't seem to get my DLC to work with this new unit. Ive already installed the game, tried putting in my code, tried checking the Claim Free DLC section, still nothing. So, could somebody please help me figure out how to use/transfer this DLC on my new computer? Thanks. Rockatoa, Brickticks out!

So yeah, as the title says, I'm having a little trouble with my TS12 DLC.

First question: Are you using TS2012 49922 (Pre SP1) or TS2012 SP1 HF4? 61388

Goto the 1st forum page; Trainz Discussion Forum. Then click on My Trainz. Then under Trainz, click on > Serial Numbers. You should then see all your registered serial numbers under; Registered Serial Numbers.

Check that all your DLC serial numbers have been registered and appear there. If they are, then your DLC should auto download into TS2012 SP1 HF4 61388.

If you are using TS2012 Pre-SP1 49922 you will need to manually enter your serial numbers in Settings. What DLC content have you purchased?

Some of the earlier DLC content for TS2012 Pre-Sp1 49922 or earlier, that was purchased on a disk, could be install via there .ja file & entering their Serial Numbers in your Settings.; Murchison 2, S&C, Carbon City, etc...

Also some of that earlier DLC had there own .exe to install. Eg; BlueComet_Installer, BR_Class17_Installer, etc...

Hope this helps.

Cheers, Mac...

Last edited:
Hmm, first off, what's the difference between 49922 and 61388? Second, I checked for my registered serial numbers, could only find one for TS12. Third, it says on the little slip of paper I have that came with my product, which also included Professional Lumberjack and Professional Farmer, that the game it gave me on disk is called Trainz Simulator: Ultimate Edition. When I checked with my registered serial numbers it lists this one as TS12. It also gives me a website to go to, https://www.auran.com/planetauran and it also gives me three parts iof the site to go to, /register.php | SN_Serialnumber.php | DLC_Voucher.php and all those websites took me here. So, yeah, what do I do? The little slip of paper also includes two separate codes pertaining to TS12, one is for the game itself, the other is for the DLC, which is labeled in tiny letters TRAINZ SIMULATOR: ULTIMATE DLC - Redeem Code. Any ideas?

There is quite a large difference which is why the build is important. In 49922, an older method of installing DLC content was used which often included running a setup program to install the content then adding the relevant serial number into the Options box. In 61388 however, the content is associated with your account (you will probably need to redeem this via MyTrainz) and downloads when you are in-game.

Shane

Hmm, first off, what's the difference between 49922 and 61388? Second, So, yeah, what do I do? The little slip of paper also includes two separate codes pertaining to TS12, one is for the game itself, the other is for the DLC, which is labeled in tiny letters TRAINZ SIMULATOR: ULTIMATE DLC - Redeem Code. Any ideas?

49922 is the last of the "compatible mode" TS2012 (Compatible with most of the earlier 2010, 2009 & 2006 Trainz content).

61388 is TS2012 SP1 HF4. The final version of TS2012. Once you go over version 57xxx, you start to get up to TS2012 SP1 and loose that "Compatibility mode". (Contents Manager is a lot more stricter in checking for contents errors)...

This link might help; https://forums.auran.com/trainz/sho...lc/page2&highlight=TRAINZ+SIMULATOR:+ULTIMATE

You might have to contact the Trainz help desk to get this sorted.

Cheers, Mac...

PS; I personally still run TS2012 49922 regularly, because I like to run a lot of that earlier 2006, 2009 & 2010 contents. Especially the 3ft (36") NG loco's & rolling stock. UNFORTUNATELY, a lot of it won't work pass TS2012 49922.

Last edited:
Back