Port Tillamook

rgcx speaking.

<kuid2:128368:51007:1> is the 50ft tanker of jointed rail lineage that I reskinned many years ago. It was hosted somewhere, but is now unavailable. It had a 2.4 build # when it was released. I looked into updating it to the 2.9 build #, but the DLS is back to rejecting anything below 3.5.

I have other rolling stock on the DLS with errors to its respective art work that I would like to fix, but the current DLS policy won't let me update the content with a build # that is no longer supported.

Last edited:
Thanks rgcx, that at least helps me substitute something similar. I like to keep to the original flavor of things if I can.

Easy peasy. I already had your <kuid2:128368:51009:2> 50ft Tanker CGTX, so boom. done. I also have a rusty white one by you and a yellow one by you, so if one of those is more close to it let me know...
<kuid2:128368:51012:1> 50ft Tanker RACX
<kuid2:128368:51006:2> 50ft Tanker TASX

Would they let you re-upload it if you updated it to a new build number, or is that harder than it sounds?

Last edited:
Thanks again guys, with the clues on the first two pages of this thread I have pieced together substitutes for everything missing except one. I did not see this before but it is <kuid:287284:1022> by matruck. I managed to substitute the two of his on page one, but I don't know what this is. If any one can give me a clue, I can put something like it in it's place and have it good to go!

Unfortunately unable to find that. I will have to try fitting in one of those available. Tried looking up his own site and Australian Trainz Division, but no luck.

If anyone needs the H62 Hoppers they are here-

http://rrmods.com/h62r.shtml

Some of 2Wayne's stuff is at the new RRMOD's website, but not any hoppers as far as I know?
Dean

I noticed the Coal Unloading Facility by matruck used to be on Jointed Rails website, for Dermmy's(Checkrail.com) EK3 route.

Last edited:
@Forester1,

I found the Coal Unloading Facility. It IS on the Wayback Machine, but the only way I could get to it, was to use the TrainsKuidindex. That provided a link to Dermmy's EK3 layout. Clicking on the 'click here' next to the kuid number for the Coal Unloading facility downloaded the EK3_mick.cdp file, which has the file you want. Quite a maze, but that's the only way I found.

Bob

Thanks Bob, but I am not subscribed to TKI. One of those luxuries I have not afforded myself even though it is very reasonable.

@Forester1,

If you're still looking for the 'Coal Unloading Facility' from Matruck, I found another way, but it is complicated:

1. Go to www.wayback.com
2. Enter www.checkrail.com in the search field
3. Scroll to the year 2016 in the middle of the screen.
4. In the calendar below, move to one of the blue circles.
5. Click on the time shown.
6 At the top of the screen, you will see a field ending in 'checkrail.com:80/
7. Add the following in the field 'routes/ek3/ek3_mick.cdp', and hit enter.
8. Download the cdp, which contains the file you want.

Bob

He's ba-a-ack. Once I had everything, I had two faultys. Both are ES44AC Tier 4 Locomotives, one by Dave Snow (I have pinged his freeware thread), and the other is by Davidakridge. Both are missing the interior KUIDs and I did not find either interior on the DLS.

Dave Snow:
- <kuid:101046:102466> TADGetSpecFromAsset> no local file available for <kuid:101046:102457> [<kuid:101046:102457>]
! <kuid:101046:102466> MapObjectSpec::LinkSpecs> Asset is missing required interior <kuid:101046:102457>

Davidakridge:
- <kuid2:578474:100116:1> TADGetSpecFromAsset> no local file available for <kuid:578474:100127> [<kuid:578474:100127>]
! <kuid2:578474:100116:1> MapObjectSpec::LinkSpecs> Asset is missing required interior <kuid:578474:100127>

I imagine (hope!) Dave snow will come through with is. Any ideas on the one by Daveakridge? I imagine if I get one, I should be able to use it for both. Thanks!

Hi @ all,

@stouthm: I'd like to know if there's an update/upgrade for TRS19 in the making for this fantastic route?

Greetings,

Marcel

Sorry Marcel but I don't have the patience to update that route for TS19. I have just recently gotten TS19 and I'm working on the UMR Route which is a fantastic route. Once I'm finished there I will look at the Port Tiiamook Route. If I do anything I'll let you know here. Thanks for the kind words.

Funny this thread has popped up. I was just thinking of posting a update for this route. I was working on it for TRS19 and had some computer problems and then the latest patch became available and I haven't gotten back to it for a few days. Prior to my problems I had converted all the RR Crossing to the ATLS System, all 200+ crossing. I will be replacing some of the older building with newer assets, replacing some roads and just updating some things. I hope to be finished some time in January. If you don't want to wait try downloading the "Port Tillamook Tane" version. It runs well in TRS19 version with very few snags. I think user-hminky's trees would look nice on this route but I'm satisfied with the trees that I have, read I don't want to do all the work required to change the trees. Once you download the route it's your so do as you want, just enjoy the sim.

Last edited:
I've downloaded the Tane version and will be watching for the Trs19 version, thanks for your efforts, great route.

Back