Screenshot of The Week: August 20 to August 27 2017 (No Theme)

nicky9499

SSoTW Bot
Greetings.

There is no theme for this week. Please send your theme suggestions for subsequent competitions via email or Skype by clicking on the little icons below my username.

One screenshot allowed per entrant. Screenshots must adhere to the theme and the Trainz Forum Code of Conduct.

Submissions close on August 27.

Cheerio,
Nicholas

Last edited:
Intercity train meets coal train at Schin-op-Geul railway station

r02Yhzf.jpg

An intercity train, consisting of locomotive NS1744 and carriages of the type ICK (intercity material for short-term use, bought second hand from the Deutsche Bahn and repainted in NS colours), heads in the direction of Valkenburg and Maastricht. At Schin-op-Geul railway station, it meets a coal train going to Heerlen, which is pulled by a locomotive from the NS2200 series. Passengers watch the trains pass by as they await the coming of the stopping train to Maastricht.

The Morning Trip Freight

The morning trip freight arrives with wagons for Thomas Summerson & Sons factory at Darlington Albert Hill. Humble veteran 0-6-0T of Class J77 reverses off the East Coast Main Line before taking the turnout that takes the train in to the network of sidings.

Last edited:
7 AM and the Cannery train of reefer cars waits to load the fresh frozen sea food from the 2 busy canneries in the background.
d5d02cc45f42f639a3efdd1d29e7bbb4.jpg

Last edited:
Once again, the late afternoon sun began to dim and cast it's long shadows upon the land as the train crew passed by and into another night of hauling coal and logs.

So, I am building a Modelz Railway.
I install one of the big men by itareus and save my work.
I open up My Gallery this morning and find this..

Is this the first Trainz selfie?
ahehe.gif

The-first-Trainz-selfie%3F.jpg

Last edited:
Hello from France,

as "coutumariee" have shared a pack for Operation Dynamo (Dunkirk 1940) I cannot resist to use one of his great ships on a beach of the North of France...

Cheers, Marc

Submissions are now closed. There are 16 entries for this round so up to 3 votes are allowed. Voting will be from now until September 10. Please post your votes below.

Back