Anl stuff ( again )

josephlaban

Trainz Player
Is there any way to get anl's late challengers? if not, then I'm fine with that. also, how many versions of TTT-6 are there?

Hi there! Not trying to be rude or anything, but Anl has made it very clear he won't be releasing his Late Challenger's - several have asked, but I don't think it's going to happen.
If you're willing to wait for awhile however, Austin is working on some late Challenger's (hint, they won't be free) . As far as the TTT-6 goes, I'm pretty sure there is only 1, if I'm wrong though please correct me.

Hi there! Not trying to be rude or anything, but Anl has made it very clear he won't be releasing his Late Challenger's - several have asked, but I don't think it's going to happen.
If you're willing to wait for awhile however, Austin is working on some late Challenger's (hint, they won't be free) . As far as the TTT-6 goes, I'm pretty sure there is only 1, if I'm wrong though please correct me.

The TTT-6s are the same as was originally released and if i recall there are 4 roadnumbers. I have them, contact me by pm and i can send them via email if needed. ANL did say in his retirement thread that permission is granted to distribute the items he released via PM or email.

Last edited:
ANL did three
<kuid:353984:100140> UNION PACIFIC TTT 6 5041
<kuid:353984:100141> UNION PACIFIC TTT 6 5053
<kuid:353984:100142> UNION PACIFIC TTT 6 5511

lilb did one which used to be available at JR, I think, but is there no longer.
<kuid:103021:1303> UNION PACIFIC TTT 6 5507

Back