Saitek X52 support

Bobbybids

I did a search and this topic hasn't been raised for a long time.
Unless I'm mistaken I find it strange that after all these years of Trainz being available there is still no support for a HOTAS such as the Saitek X52
which would be perfect for a sim such as this.
I know I could probably go through the process of manually creating a profile with the supplied Profiler but how hard would it be for Auran to supply
several profiles for various brands of joysticks so they could be edited via the game itself?
Long overdue IMHO.

I did a search and this topic hasn't been raised for a long time.
Unless I'm mistaken I find it strange that after all these years of Trainz being available there is still no support for a HOTAS such as the Saitek X52
which would be perfect for a sim such as this.
I know I could probably go through the process of manually creating a profile with the supplied Profiler but how hard would it be for Auran to supply
several profiles for various brands of joysticks so they could be edited via the game itself?
Long overdue IMHO.

Welcome to the forums, Bobby.

The Trainz Development team has tested a generic USB controller interface sometime ago, but not too long ago. Like anything in the software world this is not ready for prime time at the moment, and what we saw as testers is only a test.

Thanks for the fast response guys.
Not what I wanted to hear so I'll stay with Elite Dangerous and get full use of my stick ;-)

Back