Gettysburg Train Station

jrfolco

Route Builder
Has anyone ever created the Gettysburg PA train station? The town of Gettysburg is on the Harpers Ferry to Baltimore route that I'm presently working on.

The Gettysburg train station was opened in 1858. President Abraham Lincoln stepped off the train at the station on November 19, 1863, and went on to deliver his Gettysburg Address.

I checked the DLS, but couldn't find anything.

Thanks
Joe

I'm just now learning Blinder, I just looked it up and there is some good pictures, but looks a little hard for me to do at this stage.

Has anyone ever created the Gettysburg PA train station? The town of Gettysburg is on the Harpers Ferry to Baltimore route that I'm presently working on.

The Gettysburg train station was opened in 1858. President Abraham Lincoln stepped off the train at the station on November 19, 1863, and went on to deliver his Gettysburg Address.

I checked the DLS, but couldn't find anything.

Thanks
Joe

You may be able to achieve what you're looking for by assembling the various platform/structure assets available into something that looks close.

I'm just now learning Blinder, I just looked it up and there is some good pictures, but looks a little hard for me to do at this stage.

Blinder? I have never heard of this "Blinder" program :hehe: but there is Blender, which can be used to create 3D assets that can be imported into Trainz. It has a very steep learning curve, I've only barely dabbled in it myself but it can be done. There is another 3D asset program called GMax which from what I've heard is a lot easier to use, but lacks many features found in Blender, and its payware equivalent 3DSMax.

Back