Route merging tmr2017 with Tane

Hello,
Just had a quick question... is it possible to merge a route currently in TMR2017 into T:ANE.. if so what is the process for it. Have the SP2 update as well

Hello,
Just had a quick question... is it possible to merge a route currently in TMR2017 into T:ANE.. if so what is the process for it. Have the SP2 update as well

You can import routes created in TMR2017 into T:ANE if that's what you are asking since you've upgraded to SP2.

For the built-in routes in TMR2017, you can purchase the routes separately and install them.

You can import routes created in TMR2017 into T:ANE if that's what you are asking since you've upgraded to SP2.

For the built-in routes in TMR2017, you can purchase the routes separately and install them.
Yup I am... just didn't know what the process was of importing it.. I had opened up T:ANE but didn't see them in there and didn't see any import option. Unless I'm blind and all, I didn't have time really to mess with it.

Yup I am... just didn't know what the process was of importing it.. I had opened up T:ANE but didn't see them in there and didn't see any import option. Unless I'm blind and all, I didn't have time really to mess with it.

If you own both TMR2017 and T:ANE, you can force an update and SP2 will download the routes available. In T:ANE either in Launcher or Content Manager, click on the File menu and choose Download Purchased items. The next time you start up T:ANE, the data (content) will be downloaded.

In order to transfer non-DLC, aka stuff you created or downloaded into TMR2017, you need to export to a CDP within Content Manager.

When exporting, ensure you also have viewed dependencies and have exported any of those as well. In the event you have used built-in assets from TMR2017, ensure that content is installed via the routes as mentioned above. Stuff you got off the DLS can be reinstalled via the DLS, or exported. Sometimes it's easier to download again.

That's pretty much the process. Yeah it's a bit more to the process than a quick look, but overall it's simple.

Back