How to fix the smoke on the CowBoy's 9000 locomotive

jmariocgii

A Train Nut
Does anyone know how to fix the smoke on the Cowboy's 9000 locomotive. When I run the engine the smoke from the stack disappears, if anyone could help me out with this it would be awesome. :D

Which version are you using (as you've posted it in General Trainz rather than the version specific forums)? That may help in answering that question as there are differences between the earlier versions and the newest versions.

Shane

Well I use T:ANE (That might be the problem) I have seen in other videos the 9000 locomotives smoking well anything to fix this?

I have the same problem with units brought from 2004-2006 originals into Tane. Smoke cuts out at 3mph.
Cheers,
Mike

Does anyone know how to fix the smoke on the Cowboy's 9000 locomotive. When I run the engine the smoke from the stack disappears, if anyone could help me out with this it would be awesome. :D

The smoke in the cowboys 9000s is controlled by a script, TRS2004 scripts do not work as they should in T;ANE. You will need to make a whole new smoke container in the config.txt file. The cylinder drains still work ok the safeties need fixing and the whistle needs fixing.

I can send you a T;ANE version if you send me a PM with your email address.

Cheers,
Bill69.

Hello, Bill. I sent you a PM a few days ago, but I didn't receive the 9000, have you discontinued email sharing? Sorry to make this public, but I needed to know.

Back