"Potteries Loop Line" and "Shedmaster"

WeaselSuit

Hello fellow Trainzers.

I'm a user of the Shedmaster package and would like to know of others who have heard about, use it or have attempted to use the package.

For those of you who have the Potteries Loop Line, have you tried the two associated sessions:
1. Servicing Wolstanton Colliery
2. Shelton Bar Operations

Have you successfully created your own session using Shedmaster?

Anyone use it under SP2? What are your impressions and observations?

Would you like to learn more about how to use the package?
If you do, I'd like to volunteer my assistance to those who need it. We can learn more about Shedmaster together.

Thanks for your time,

WeaselSuit

You probably posted this in the wrong section as Potteries Loop (AFAIK) is still payware. Might be wise to ask a mod to move the thread to a more suitable sub.

As you mention "The Potteries Loop Line" in your title, I'm just wondering when the TANE version is to be released? It was alluded to in a Trainz Newsletter back in March but there has been nothing further about it since.

thanks

As you mention "The Potteries Loop Line" in your title, I'm just wondering when the TANE version is to be released? It was alluded to in a Trainz Newsletter back in March but there has been nothing further about it since.

My guess would be that they are waiting for all the SP1/SP2 bugs to be ironed out or at least bought under control first - plus the amount of work involved in an "upgrade" from TS12 to TANE is, as I have discovered, considerable.

Shedmaster itself is freeware. It was released together with a very elaborate session which was on the payware Potteries Loop Line. This demonstrated Shedmaster's considerable strengths in being able to control the supply to and output of many industries using AI. Although it does require some investment of time to learn about its workings I can say from experience that the results are well worth it.

Concerning PLL itself I have posted a "current position" about the forthcoming TANE version on the Payware Announcements thread.

Back