Missing a mesh

stouthm

Get over it
I don't usually ask for this kind of help but it's driving me crazy, which is a short drive, but I can't find it anywhere. I'm missing a alais mesh asset for norfolksouthern37's 53' weathered wellcars. The kuid is 2:45324:25503:1. Any help will be appreciated.

It's payware. I have the :2 version installed in TANE and the :1 version is showing as obsolete. My guess is that version is part of a payware package for TS12 or maybe earlier.

I know this might sound crazy, but have you tried reinstalling the asset from CDP again?

I have had issues in the past where I've had so-called missing meshes, or even corrupted meshes and reinstalling the asset from scratch fixes the problem.

<kuid2:45324:25503:1> in Legacy of the Burlington Northern (Extra Dependencies)
<kuid2:45324:25503:2> in JRLX 62ft Bulkhead (Club Car Content), SVLX Log Rack (Club Car Content), Military Mega Pack - Extra As Needed, Coal Country (coal_country_rolling_stock.cdp), Legacy of the Burlington Northern II (Rolling Stock), Legacy of the Burlington Northern (TANE Issues Fixes)

Thanks everyone for trying to help. John, I just finished a extended database repair with no luck. HPL- if I'm reading your reply correctly it seems that they are all items that I would need to buy in order to get the missing mesh. I'll fool around with it a bit longer. Later in the evening - not sure exactly what I did but I got them working. It might have been something as simple as choosing the mesh and selecting "revert to original".

The revert to original sometimes helps with this. As I said reinstalling the CDP seems to fix that problem too.

Back