Looking for "Cyberstorm" 78193

Col_Klink

Does anyone have a clue as to getting in touch with Cyberstorm ?? kuid:78193
I have gotten his waterfall assets, brought them up from v2.4 to v3.5 and they flow perfectly.
Now, I need to ask him about re-introducing them to DLS and have not had any success finding him.

Any help would be great.:cool:

They don't flow at their current build?
(not near my game PC right now)

If they are broken in both TS12 as TANE, you could consider contacting pcas1968 as he might be able to upload them as part of the Content Repair Group.

No Oknotsen, they don't. The version is 2.4 - I have v4.2 TANE and they are frozen in place. Once I placed them on the map, nothing happened. I thought I would try seeing what 2.9 would do, but nothing happened.
I found a "left out" script in the 300m waterfall and made sure the others had it. The "waterfall video" had been upgraded to v3.5 so, I decided to try the rest of the inventory. They all rolled right off and were
very smooth. The only thing is that the sound was not accepted. Otherwise, fine. My version made it work as well.

Do you know anything about Cyberstorm ?? That's what I really want to know.

No Oknotsen, they don't. The version is 2.4 - I have v4.2 TANE and they are frozen in place. Once I placed them on the map, nothing happened. I thought I would try seeing what 2.9 would do, but nothing happened.
I found a "left out" script in the 300m waterfall and made sure the others had it. The "waterfall video" had been upgraded to v3.5 so, I decided to try the rest of the inventory. They all rolled right off and were
very smooth. The only thing is that the sound was not accepted. Otherwise, fine. My version made it work as well.

Do you know anything about Cyberstorm ?? That's what I really want to know.

Cyberstorm hasn't posted for a long time.

The Content Repair Group will have a look at the stream and waterfall assets to see what can be done. You are correct that the script reference is missing from the couple of assets I looked at.

Thanks Paul for letting me know. Would you send me a note once you have contained the rest of his water and stream assets. I would like to know if I could
re-upload these with his or my kuid. Also, since we are talking about repairs (slightly), I have this rotating recurring circle in the middle of the viewing frame in surveyor.
And a couple of others as well. Do have a clue why it won't quit rotating ?

Thank-you so much if you have any help with these.

... Would you send me a note once you have contained the rest of his water and stream assets. I would like to know if I could
re-upload these with his or my kuid. ...

The CRG has a process to follow with assets that are broken but not on the faulty list. That takes a little time. You cannot upload those amended assets yourself but we can.

We have literally 1,000's of assets to repair and there is no priority order. But if there is some forum interest in particular assets we will bump them up the list.

I'll try to remember to respond on this thread when the assets are repaired but don't hold your breath waiting. :)

Also, since we are talking about repairs (slightly), I have this rotating recurring circle in the middle of the viewing frame in surveyor.
And a couple of others as well. Do have a clue why it won't quit rotating ?

Thank-you so much if you have any help with these.

I'm not sure what you mean so a more detailed description including Trainz version might help. Is this a particular asset or an issue with Trainz?

I'm okay with the time-frame of fixing certain assets and holding my breath is certainly not what I will do.

The rotating circle is occurring on my version TANE v4.2-SP2. Once I begin to open up the surveyor, I notice the
"timer circle" keeps rotating in the object box during the entire session I'm working. Actually on most of the formats of adding
objects, track, track objects and sometimes on the terrain elevation maps. I've been working through this for a
couple of months and keep wondering what is the cause.

If you need any more technical info, please ask. I'm not sure how much you need.

OK, that's what I thought it was as I've seen it a few times myself. I don't know if its been corrected in the SP2 Hot Fix beta.

I see it often when I apply a filter in the Content Search Filter. I just tried it in the beta version and it appears to be fixed but my beta installation doesn't have a lot of content.

You might look in this thread or ask the question there. I don't recall seeing a question on it but I probably would not have noticed.

Back