Screenshot of The Week: August 13 to August 20 2017 (Emergency)

My vote goes to Rskraus. It's a very nice screenshot and it looks like it took some effort to add all the details in the scenery.

Good day all.

Sincere apologies and a small update after my latest absence; I was back in the ER for another stint due to internal bleeding in the knee. Was discharged two days ago and getting my affairs back in order, all is well now hopefully and no more foreseeable interruption to your weekly SSoTW. Entries and voting can continue until tomorrow end.

Cheerio,
Nic

Sincere apologies and a small update after my latest absence; I was back in the ER for another stint due to internal bleeding in the knee. Was discharged two days ago and getting my affairs back in order, all is well now hopefully and no more foreseeable interruption to your weekly SSoTW. Entries and voting can continue until tomorrow end.

Good news and glad to hear that you are now back on your feet, so to speak. I think that your recent experience with ER makes you eminently qualified to judge this competition all by yourself, so I will refrain from voting.

Voting is now closed, thank you all for participating.

13 jtrainz.com
2 euromodeller
1 trainzplayer14
1 rskraus
1 eurostar3000
1 oknotsen

Cheerio,
Nicholas

Last edited by a moderator:
Back