Most Trainz Extra Content Not Working?????? Help???

I bought Trainz 12 on Steam. I downloaded a few DLC's, mostly from K&L Trainz. They all worked. As soon as I tried to upload almost anything else into trainz, it would have missing dependecies. Sometimes I could view the tender in the railyard, but never the locomotive. A couple non- K&L trains did work, but only a couple. Please reply with any info you may have! I'm getting kind of frustrated about this. :(

You have to pay for that... :/

You did not indicate that the solution your were after had to be free. If you really are frustrated with the problems of searching without assistance, and if the assets are important for the routes you are building, then you should not dismiss paying for these items quite as quickly as your comment implies.

I'm sorry that I did not make that clear. I'm not that serious in Trainz, though.

You say that now. You'll find yourself consumed more and more over the coming days and weeks by the program.

You also don't have a registered product showing next to your name other than the Android version.

If your Trainz TS12 is not registered, you may have more than a few missing dependencies with the inability to download them from the Download Station (DLS), and install them. You also need to be logged in within Content Manager in order to install content. If the trains you are installing require built-in assets, or DLC content from N3V, these will not work until the program is registered.

If you have registered, then contact the Helpdesk for further assistance to ensure everything is working properly.

Regarding paying for Trainz Kuid Index. That's costs about 15 Euros or about $12 a year for a subscription. With that gives you access to countless websites with the dependencies as well as other nice content. In more than one occasion, many of us have found other nifty stuff while hunting down a single dependency.

To log in to TS12, go to Launcher > Options > Planet Auran > Enter your user details as required.

I actually had to contact the Help Desk to add TS12 to my timeline sometime ago, even though it was registered to my account already. You may need to follow John's advice up there to ensure everything is working.

What exactly have you done and not done? Please tell us as that will help us to help you. :)

Steam may send registration information to N3V, but I'm not sure because I don't use the Steam version of Trainz. Other that do can help shed light on that, and that may explain your already registered message.

Outside of that, in TS12, ensure you have put in your username and password. Both username and password are the same as what you use to login here.

Do the same in Content Manager.

Last edited:
Back