Am I about the only teenager who plays Trainz?

I used to be a pre-teen when I stated playing trainz, and that was 12 years ago LOL! I'm 22 now, amazing how far my skills in this program, as well as overall technological knowledge has changed in those very 12 years. 13 years ago I was using MSTS and running 200 car trains all day, or running an acela at max speed because I had no idea what half of the controls even did, and now I can use Run 8, and easily guide a train across Mojave Sub and Tehapachi, build routes in Trainz that can handle 75+ trains a day, and keep them running smooth. Amazing what can change, I only dreamt of having the PC to do this that I did when I started Trainz 2004, and that was honestly a top of the line PC for the day! 400GB HDD, Intel Pentium dual core CPU, 2GB of DDR2 RAM and some NVIDIA GPU I that is so old now people would laugh at you if you said you were using it to play games, and Windows XP. At the time, 64 bit OS's were all but a dream, and now here it is 12 years later, and TANE is running native 64 bit!

You should eat more pineapple... It will get rid of your tapeworm

You will also need: 7 hard boiled eggs, 6 tootsie rolls, Vaseline, and a ball peen hammer (I can't tell the joke here)

Last edited:
I was once a teenager when I first started playing Trainz back when Trainz 2004 came out. I was only in Junior High School back then. Now I'm 25 years old and I'm still in the community. (Despite the fact I took a bit of break from Trainz just before Trainz 2009 came out).

Back