Am I about the only teenager who plays Trainz?

Hiya! Just a little point of interest, I have observed that I appear to be the only Trainz user out of all those I have come across who is teenaged. Why do you think this is? Are you a teenager?

Hiya! Just a little point of interest, I have observed that I appear to be the only Trainz user out of all those I have come across who is teenaged. Why do you think this is? Are you a teenager?

There are lots of teenagers in Trainz and some even younger than teens. No I am not a teenager.

Cheers,
Bill69

I was a teenager once - about 50 years ago. Does that count? All those who "play with Trains(z)" are still teenagers at heart!

Hi there lightningagent, there are alot teens here in the Trainz community. As you can see on my profile, I happen to be fourteen myself, so I can definitely tell you that there are other teenagers besides yourself that plays Trainz. :D

Hmm... I suppose being 19 is still makes me a teenager... The world certainly doesn't make it feel that way though.

I'm 13 and playing Trainz 12 and proud of it. I mean, there are adults playing this! Which is amazing to be honest.

Best of days,
Trainmaster592

(Wishing I could change that name)

I want to bet, seen from where you live, you visit the Denver and Rio Grande Narrow Gauge Railroad a lot?

Last edited by a moderator:
I am glad that I am not an adolescent, as Trainz is so highly addictive, that it ruins your school studies, turns you into a basement or bedroom introvert, stops you from interacting with human beings and peers, ruins your sex life by crushing your reproductive organs, by spending millions of hours of a sedentary lifestyle in a brutal desk chair, and keeps you from interacting with the opposite sex, as you become a high tech nerd with an antisocial lifestyle

I suffer from Anopheliphobia (from Greek anopheli, "mosquito") is the fear of mosquito. Anopheliphobia is a branch of entomophobia, and have a vitamin D deficiency, as I never go outside and get sunlight, unless it is snowing and freezing cold outside ... I have no friends, and lead a solitary miserable lifestyle ... the grass is out of control, the weeds have taken over, and my yard looks like a S$@T hole

Last edited:
I am glad that I am not an adolescent, as Trainz is so highly addictive, that it ruins your school studies, turns you into a basement or bedroom introvert, stops you from interacting with human beings and peers, ruins your sex life by crushing your reproductive organs, by spending millions of hours of a sedentary lifestyle in a brutal desk chair, and keeps you from interacting with the opposite sex, as you become a high tech nerd with an antisocial lifestyle

I suffer from Anopheliphobia (from Greek anopheli, "mosquito") is the fear of mosquito. Anopheliphobia is a branch of entomophobia, and have a vitamin D deficiency, as I never go outside and get sunlight, unless it is snowing and freezing cold outside ... I have no friends, and lead a solitary miserable lifestyle ... the grass is out of control, the weeds have taken over, and my yard looks like a S$@T hole

So long as your wife doesn't mind you'll be OK!

No it is not OK ... She don't like it ... No, She don't like it, not one bit ... Now, I have this brand new compulsion with world current events 24-7-365 ... which is halting my Trainz activities to zero ... and I am getting a peptic ulcer over NK & KJU (the dumpy tubster dick-tay-tor)... nothing is getting done ... the basement is a wreck ... the yard has been sprayed with Total Vegetation Killer, and everything is weeds, and is wilted brown

I was much happier when my GF came home from vacation, and said: "You dint' do nothin' round the house" ... "All you think about is that stupid Trainz game" ... But I tell her I haven't had the Trainz program turned on for 2 weeks

I was so much happier with Trainz

Last edited:

I didn't think you'd be able to beat your record of proverbial dribble... Until now

... and I am getting a peptic ulcer over NK & KJU...

Don't worry you're safe at the South Pole for the time being - until NK can make ICBM's that can get there! The whole world is getting a peptic ulcer, especially with the latest increase in rhetoric from DT & KJU!

Back