Route name / author wanted

-Basti-

Hey guys,
some years ago, i was working on a large route partially consisting of several other routes.

One route I used was a UK-layout, i included it around... 2010?

I contacted the author and got the permission to use it, but i forgot nearly everything about that route, its too long ago...

Here is a screenshot of the layout (map view)
http://trai.nz/i/images/2017/07/26/unknown1.png

Does anyone recognize the layout?

Thanks a lot

Sebastian

Hi Basti

No real answer to this one although as a suggestion especially as I'd hate to see those baseboards be deleted.

Could you not put

I got permission granted by the original author but Can't remember who.

So at least it could be shown/ released to the whole community and you never know someone may recognise it once its up and running.

Just a suggestion

Michael

Last edited:
-Basti-

I'm not really being a help here , but I recall seeing this vary route talked about in a thread on the forums . My search wasn't a great deal of time . But looking for route posting of that time frame . A search of the DL routes would be a suggestion . But I do remember that layout , or shots of the map .

Matt

Thinking of old good UK routes, wasn't one by Angelah or Nawlins or vern by any chance?

Suggest trying the British Trainz forum? a few on there that no longer frequent this forum.

Hi Basti

Posting screenshotz of the actual route can spark a thought in someone! :)

Kind Regard
Ish

Thinking of old good UK routes, wasn't one by Angelah or Nawlins or vern by any chance?

Suggest trying the British Trainz forum? a few on there that no longer frequent this forum.

It's not one of mine as far as I can tell from the map shot.

Cheers

The point is that i modified the route (a bit), changed textures, track, added stations and a train line for example

Back