Another ATLS question,,,

Railhead001

I currently have some ATLS crossings installed and they work fine, each is on a separate channel. My question is I want to install 2-3 crossings in close proximity to each other like having an area where 3 roads cross the track. I guess I would extend the triggers to the last crossing but for the middle crossing will I need additional triggers or will it raise and lower if just on the same channel with separate units ?

If you have separate crossings and each one has its own channel and controller which you should, you'll have separate crossing controls.

If you use a single controller, you can add as many individual crossings to that controller by assigning them to the same channel.

I know what you want, hopefully I explained it right.

If you have separate crossings and each one has its own channel and controller which you should, you'll have separate crossing controls.

If you use a single controller, you can add as many individual crossings to that controller by assigning them to the same channel.

I know what you want, hopefully I explained it right.

I think you did

As said, use a different slave on each crossing and you can delay the operation so they don't all react at the same time. Delay the middle slave by3 seconds for instance.

As said, use a different slave on each crossing and you can delay the operation so they don't all react at the same time. Delay the middle slave by3 seconds for instance.
... Or set individual Triggers for each channel with an appropriate offset placement on the track.

Back