MBTA ROUTE! (Rapid Transit, Commuter Rail)

Moving from TS12!!

Hello All,

I am considering moving the MBTA Route from TS12 to either TANE or TS19.

Which versions are better?

Let me know your thoughts!

I have been exclusive to TS2019, but I recommend T:ANE, as it includes more people, and some of the TS2019 patches have caused problems. The only negative might be you can't use any assets above version 4.5, but that may not be a big deal.

Not a good time to move up, wait until TRS22 is unveiled next year. If you are going to take on an effort of that magnitude, you might as well go to the latest so you don't repeat it as frequently.

Hello All,

I am considering moving the MBTA Route from TS12 to either TANE or TS19.

Which versions are better?

MBTA Route is moving to Trainz: A New Era

Hello All,

After looking at comments and research, I decided to move the MBTA route to Trainz: A New Era.

Don't worry, I'll be developing the route in only TANE.

Have a Great Day!!

Catenary for Northeast Corridor

Good Afternoon,

I am currently finishing up the Readville Station Area but I am having trouble trying the right Caternary that is similar to the photos below;

Does anyone have any suggestions?

Thank You

Good Afternoon,

I am currently finishing up the Readville Station Area but I am having trouble trying the right Caternary that is similar to the photos below;

Might be difficult because it is the same stuff furnished further south on the corridor that's rated for 200-250 mph, the fastest in the western hemisphere, but may only be furnished on this line uniquely. Sure looks intricate enough. The cantilevers supporting the lower line look similar to those used on the flecha rosa catenary to my eyes.

Last edited:
MBTA Route Update!!!

Hello Everyone,

Hope everyone is enjoying their summer!

Here is an update on the route;

Completed:

• Added Second Track from Franklin to Norwood Central (Photos Coming Soon)

• Added Second Platforms to Norfolk, Walpole, and Windsor Gardens (Photos Coming Soon)
  • Rechecked/Expanded Areas between Readville and Walpole (Photos Coming Soon)

Next Steps (Updated):

• Recheck/Expand Baseboards from Walpole to Forge Park/495
  • Work on Southwest Corridor (Readville to Back Bay Station)
    • Work on Orange Line (Forest Hills to Back Bay)
  • Work on South Station
  • Work on Southampton Yard
  • Finish Orange Line (Back Bay to Oak Grove)
  • Work on Fairmount Line (South Station to Readville)
  • Finish Red Line Ashmont/Braintree to Alewife)

Let me know what you think!

Wishing Everyone a Great and Blessed Week!!!

This looks great!!!! if you need a beta tester I’d love to help as a Bostonian. Can’t wait for the final version

Is Terence going to release it when he's done?
I will release it after I finish the Franklin and Fairmount Lines of the Commuter Rail and the Subway Lines (Red, Green, Orange, and Blue).

I might send the file to a few people who request it after I reach South Station to try the Franklin Branch.

I will release it after I finish the Franklin and Fairmount Lines of the Commuter Rail and the Subway Lines (Red, Green, Orange, and Blue).

I might send the file to a few people who request it after I reach South Station to try the Franklin Branch.
And in what version of Trainz?

MBTA (Boston) Route - Franklin Line Update!

Hello Everyone,

Here is the link to my latest blog post on the Franklin Line Update;

Hello Everyone,

Here is the link to my latest blog post on the Franklin Line Update including the addition of the second track from Franklin to Norwood;

Hello Everyone,

Quick Question!

Does anyone have any information on the speed limits along the Franklin Line and the Fairmount Line?

Just making sure I place the correct speed boards and invisible speed markers along the route.

Thank You

Hello Everyone,

Here is the link to my latest blog post on the Franklin Line Update including the work at Franklin/Dean College area;

Back