My Retirement Anouncement

That is the biggest problem with retirement - you think that you will have all the time in the world!

My biggest fear when I retired was that I would be bored - but I quickly found that I simply do not have the time to be bored. And as for doing all those things I have always wanted to do but never had the time, well I still don't have the time.

I mean, I could do it. but I don't play trainz as much as I used to. Kerbal Space Program is my favorite game.

There are things that I have made for Trainz that only a few people know about and I'll post a screenshot or 2 and you might see something that you never knew before that I made. However they will remain in my personal collection. So please don't go on bugging me asking for them If you see them. The answer will be NO. But for now enjoy what is out there. ANL

My humble suggestion, since his retirement announced a long while ago, why not close this thread. That way, he can enjoy the peace.

Yeah I kinda agree tbh. Stuff is in the public domain or whatever, and we know that he's never going to release the Challenger and other things that he was working on, plus as others have stated, USSC1798 is working on a brand-new challenger that will (no offense to ANL) most likely surpass ANL's in quality.

Yeah I kinda agree tbh. Stuff is in the public domain or whatever, and we know that he's never going to release the Challenger and other things that he was working on, plus as others have stated, USSC1798 is working on a brand-new challenger that will (no offense to ANL) most likely surpass ANL's in quality.

Great! Cant wait...

Back