My Retirement Anouncement

Just wanted to stop by and express my gratitude to anl and evilcrow for those magnificent beautys. They are truly essential additions to the trainz steam park. Big big thanks for letting them out to the public, even for free. Also big thanks to Johnwhelan for hosting the files andnormhart for the links to it. Wish you guys all the best.

"Evilcrow's UP TTT-6 5511 weathered repaint of ANL's lovely locomotive is now available"

Now that looks a lot better than the original.

TOPPIE!

hoedje.gif

Thank you gentlemen for the compliments and for the support of normhart and John Whelan. But really it's all down to anl (and others) for making these models available to us.
Now if anl could come back from retirement and make a ?????????????.

Cheers evilcrow

Thank you gentlemen for the compliments and for the support of normhart and John Whelan. But really it's all down to anl (and others) for making these models available to us.
Now if anl could come back from retirement and make a ?????????????.

Cheers evilcrow
I dont think he wil be returing for a very very long time

re post #228 jmarriocgii.

If you want a clean version of 5511, take the skins from one of anl's other TTT locos, make a clone of the dirty 5511 and then replace the dirty textures with the clean textures ( change the loco numbers if you so wish ).

Cheers evilcrow.

I need to PA1-PB1 and FA-FB for ATSF and NYC

Hi NKP All I have is the PA-PB for ATSF. I sent you a PM with everything. :)hehe: that ought to keep you busy)

If anyone has the FA-FB for NH and/or NYC and would be willing to share please PM me.

Last edited:
thanks for posting your AMAZING locomotives on trainz forge:udrool: they will fit perfectly on TrainzItalia's Sherman HIll Route

Last edited:
I don't have time to run Trainz much at all these days but popping in regardless to leave some heartfelt thanks to ANL for these beauties.

Back