My Retirement Anouncement

And finally, beside the factory building at Laramie is the SW-9 #1854.

c1422VJQTiqG8g9mwi3pIg.jpg

Right, now that i've showed you everything, i'm finally going to test drive all of these along Sherman Hill. ;)

Tried both uninstalling and reinstalling the locomotives and a extended database repair and still getting crashes. I'm thinking that Richarde might be right about it being a graphic issue.

Is there anything on here that could cause this:
5ff8cb43d515ed8b1c103d028b5c15b6.png

Last edited:
Maybe try lowering all settings and if that works bring each one up again till it can't cope.
Also I found that Tane runs a lot better on 16 Gb memory
Cheers,
Mike

I lowered all my graphic settings to the lowest possible settings and it still crashes, so I guess that eliminates the possibility of it being a graphical problem. Could it possibly be because I have a lot of assets installed because I currently got 58,909 of them installed.

Gentlemen, could you move your conversation about BBarnes005's problems to a thread in the Parts & Labor or TANE section of the forum? It is way off topic here.

I should note that ANL has requested that I not share the UP SW9 or the UP FA-FB sets and I have complied.

Uhh, does that mean those UP FA-FB sets you gave me, I wasn't supposed to have? Because you shared those before you said that. If that's the case I'll remove them ASAP.

Back