My Retirement Anouncement

e27aafe3a2b8f9244a6fc7b20330075f.jpg

Evilcrow's lightly weathered repaint of ANL's Union Pacific FEF-3 #840 is now available, PM me.

hi.
in coming back to trainz again! Ive stoped my CSA protect sadly. Other games have really gotten in the way.

Last edited:
Wow. ANL's work is truly impressive. Thank you! I've always been fascinated by the big locos that UP and other RRs operated. Especially the big gas turbines and DD diesels, but the steam locos look great too. I'll be needing that Sherman Hill route ...

The reskins look great too!

I honestly am very impressed with ANL's models. I am sad he is finished because he has made great stuff over the years but also jealous because be has kept some locos to himself, like that UP Big Boy and Challenger. The question is, what will Trainboi1 and everyone else on Trainz Forge come up with next?

Last edited:
Trainz Forge still has some ANL models left that they are working on. Anything after that is going to be in their threads elsewhere on the forum.

maby... i just dont have the time anymore.

That is the biggest problem with retirement - you think that you will have all the time in the world!

My biggest fear when I retired was that I would be bored - but I quickly found that I simply do not have the time to be bored. And as for doing all those things I have always wanted to do but never had the time, well I still don't have the time.

That is the biggest problem with retirement - you think that you will have all the time in the world!

My biggest fear when I retired was that I would be bored - but I quickly found that I simply do not have the time to be bored. And as for doing all those things I have always wanted to do but never had the time, well I still don't have the time.

Sounds like instead of calling it retired, call it redirected.

I can confirm we still have a few more ANL models to update and release. The steamers have all (or mostly) been upgraded script wise and some have been reskinned with very nice weathering. The diesels are slowly being worked through (some of you may remember seeing the PAs we kept posting). As for what we are doing next, you'll have to wait and see! I will say that one of my projects is aimed for completion at Christmas, and that Jackson has done a rather large number of freight cars (I'll leave you to speculate roads and types). The ALCO FAs, TTTs, and Turbines (with upgrades) are scheduled for release in the new year.

-Ben

Back