My Retirement Anouncement

Hey there Rileym. If you'd like the above UP Challenger you'll have to PM [Private Message] Normhart. Go to one of Normhart's Posts, and click his name in the top left corner; then press: Private Message. Remember to ask politely :)

Last edited:
As it says at the bottom of that pic, If you want it, you'll need to PM Normhart. Just click on his name in one of the messages above and choose "Private message" and ask away.

If only I had the sherman hill route, then all of my UP engines would have a poroper route instead of me using them on a roller coaster :hehe:

I'm sorry that I bugged you ANL about these engines, I won't do it again, luckily I did manage to get these engines, my favorite are the CSA challengers, I can understand why you moved to JointedRail, your engines are JointedRail quality, trust me, I mean, Here's JointedRail's Reading Camelback
6e8e104c9368eba386fc6c03bef1cbc2.jpg

And here's your challenger
cfc9f2682075d45f72c12870379983a5.jpg

See what I mean, it looks like one of them

You know the Sherman Hill route that everybody is using is free if you make an account for Trainz Italia, which is also free, right?

yeah but its so hard to under stand anything because its french and I cant even find the download link. I did find links to it somewhere on the forums but they didnt work :confused:

You can use Google Translate, if you don't have Google than use whatever Internet browser you have and search "Google Translate" - it will take you to the web version.

Back