How to get discount for FTC

Mick_Berg

Hi.
I am trying to order a 365-day FTC at the advertised discount price of $13.99 via the latest newsletter but the price in my shopping cart is $26.99.How do I get the discount?
Thanks
Mick

Mick,
You may be out of luck as the discount was only for 1 week only. I think it ended last night as the discount price is not showing now.

sorry to be the bearer of sad news.:'(

One thing that you may need to always take into account with these limited time offers is the time and date difference between the US and here. Here we are over the "other side" of the International Date Line so we are a day ahead of you in the USA - as well as the time difference.

One thing that you may need to always take into account with these limited time offers is the time and date difference between the US and here. Here we are over the "other side" of the International Date Line so we are a day ahead of you in the USA - as well as the time difference.

Yes, I struggle with that when talking to my cousins in Perth.

I didn't notice that it was a limited time offer! Although we all like to get a bargain, I'm happy to give N3V a bit of cash now and again. It's not the end of the world. And for what you get, it's a good deal at the regular price.

Mick

Think it would help if Trainz Store made it clearer when the discount week started and finished.
Trainz store still shows the discount notice.

Back