Question for Trainboi1

nfitzsimmons

I just imported a bunch of your excellent content into T:ANE, and a fair number of them show up as faulty because they can't load hose_hi.im and hose_lo.im. Is this a problem I can fix, or is it an issue with the meshes themselves? I'm particularly sad because my favorite assets of yours are the C&S locos, and they ran flawlessly in 2012. Hope there's a solution for this.

Nick

There is a solution, but it involves changing mesh names or editing the config file. If you PM Dan and ask him nicely, he may either send you his fixed versions or, if he's too busy, allow me to send you mine. I have all of his content working flawlessly in TANE so if there are any others that are faulty I would be more than willing to help.

-Ben

They are quite easy to fix by editing the config.txt. Just compare the names of the im files in explorer with the names in the config.txt and correct the config.txt to call the right names. easy peasy!

That was exactly the answer I was hoping for. Works like a charm! Wonder why the problem doesn't appear in 2012.

Thanks to both of you.

Back