Screenshot of The Week: July 16 to July 23 2017 (No Theme)

nicky9499

SSoTW Bot
Greetings.

There is no theme for this week. Please send your theme suggestions for subsequent competitions via email or Skype by clicking on the little icons below my username.

One screenshot allowed per entrant. Screenshots must adhere to the theme and the Trainz Forum Code of Conduct.

Submission closes on July 23 at 12:00 noon UTC/GMT/Zulu time.

Cheerio,
Nicholas

Last edited:
The Birdseye Special hauls a large string of reefer cars from the new Birdseye Frozen Food plant in Wolf Hill.

67af863a1e08fd9ea4b41b0e4dcb0ea3.jpg

UYaHEdq.jpg

A First Transpennine Express Class 185 Desiro speeds Southbound past Graveyard Junction station, whilst an East Midlands Trains Class 158 moves slowly into platform 2 after a Cross Country Trains Class 221 has just sped through northbound.

The overnight mail vans have been emptied, refilled and shunted out of the mail depot and are waiting for collection to go to the yard for sorting.
On my Anaheim DE route..still working on it!

At-the-post-depot..jpg

Now, THAT'S a Beemer !
ae5f2e914df7e731d4a502ca903a699c.jpg

Random?!? What do you mean?
My theme of the week is German automobiles ...of the seventies ...brown ones! ...with shiny wheels! ...and a lady in the picture!
And honestly, so far, I look like the winner of that one

no, not random !

Btw: The loser this round will have to pronounce what's written on that boxy truck passing.
Do not try this at home! You've been warned -Can cause serious damage to your mouth region, reputation and pride

Last edited:
On a warm summer morning in 1986, former Gulf, Mobile, & Ohio ALCo RS-1 No 401, now named and wearing Southern Railway Virginia Steam Green, leads a short Norfork & Southern train of borrowed heavyweights (all HWs retired after Dismal Swamp) across the Arkansas River from the shops, to the boarding point across the river, safely before the first passengers arrive at 8am. Bringing up the rear is a special visitor, former Southern Railway president W. Graham Claytor and 'New River'.
44b44412dc06a062c27c4f5321b79448.png

Saturnr

Back