missing N3V asset <kuid:-1:100315>

Roine

Trainz data hoarder
Hello Trainz Community.
I installed 2 car regions (1 by G.M. and the other by Ajta) and they both had the same missing asset : <kuid:-1:100315>. Does anyone knows what this asset is and where i can find it?
If this kuid is private, is there a replacement?

Regards,
Marcos

Open the config.txt file. Find out what this missing asset is being used for (eg, Water). Find an alternative KUID for the same thing, change the config to refer to the new KUID, close and save the file and submit the asset.

Open the config.txt file. Find out what this missing asset is being used for (eg, Water). Find an alternative KUID for the same thing, change the config to refer to the new KUID, close and save the file and submit the asset.
-removed-

Regards,
Marcos

Last edited:
Sarcastic responses are not really nice, especially when aimed at a person, at least he -tried- to help you.

Sarcastic responses are not really nice, especially when aimed at a person, at least he -tried- to help you.
Would you think the same when you were looking for a kuid, and someone says ''I am not gonna help you, i just redirect you to a (very good) site , but I don't care if it's there''? That's what the person in thread https://forums.auran.com/trainz/showthread.php?139519-cant-find-this-kuid&highlight=trainzkuidindex probably thought. ''Trainzkuidindex.com'' is not all time an valid answer for missing kuids. About this kuid, I think it's an ts2004 builtin, and someone who has it can at least look what name it has?

Regards,
Marcos

''Trainzkuidindex.com'' is not all time an valid answer for missing kuids.
Yes it is. TKI is the only place that will tell you that an item does NOT exist, which is just as important as knowing where to find it. More so, perhaps, because it saves a lot of time searching for it.

..About this kuid, I think it's an ts2004 builtin, and someone who has it can at least look what name it has?

Regards,
Marcos

Marcos

I have TRS2004 - SP4 (the final service pack). I checked it very carefully with TrainzObjectz for you, but there is no <kuid:-1:100315> in it.

It must come from some other Auran/N3V product.

~ Deane

What are the regions?

I would like to download them myself and take a look.

The asset <kuid:-1:100315> sounds familiar, but I can't find it either. It might be so old that it's been long archived and no longer available due to many, many unrepairable issues - just guessing.

Back