Need Help removing floating tile TMR17/Tane Sp2....

Railhead001

Don't know how this happened but it did and I can't figure out how to delete this single textured tile floating in the middle of the room....

Could somebody explain how to delete this ??? I have tried spline mode, non spline mode etc......

Thanks for any assistance.

Hoover straight above it, looking straight down, go to assets (like where you can also find buildings) and try deleting it. Make sure all layers are unlocked.

Hoover straight above it, looking straight down, go to assets (like where you can also find buildings) and try deleting it. Make sure all layers are unlocked.

No luck...tried from all angles and can not delete but can add to it which makes no sense.

1. Have you tried Track spline mode? Sometimes I've seen scenery splines glitch and show up in the Tracks tab.

2. Do you know the kuid number? If so, and the asset isn't used anywhere else in your layout, you could delete it from CM, do a DB rebuild to make sure it's gone from the database. This should now make it a "missing dependency" in your layout. Open the layout again and use "Delete Missing Assets" to clear the missing dependencies error.

3. Hire Conchita to scrub that green mess off with Lemon Pledge.

Last edited:
Back