TANE SP2 intermodal

chaztrains62

Hi all

Question: the SP2 update broke my JR Intermodal load/unload. Has anyone else had this problem? Is there a fix?

Thanks
Chaztrains62

I just took this screenshot yesterday, works great for me! :)
9247097e05f44b6c8624f1c1127f0cb6.jpg

T:ANE Build 84204, you are still on SP1 that's why it works. It worked fine when I was on SP1, I am now on build 88364 now it does not work.

Chaztrains62

American Interfustrations

I seem to be having the same problem...

As you can observe, I have set up everything correctly and it gives me the message that it will be unloading in one minute. A minute passes, and it claims that the unloading process has started. Truth be told, it does absolutely nothing for the next eternity.

Meanwhile on the 50% broken-in-T:ANE actual American Intermodal route, everything works fine. I have also noticed that, compared to the post SP2-made installation, that I am not able to click on the Mi-jack crane and actually "operate" it.

I have essentially mirrored the entire setup on to one of my own post SP2 routes, but still with no luck.

This has led me to the conclusion that all sessions made after the SP2 update with intermodal transloads simply do not work due to some change in the coding of Trainz.

Dan, the most likely reason why your's still works is because it was made prior to SP2.

Of course, this could still me be making some noob-ish mistake. If so, please help me. This has been driving me nuts for the past day or two!

When you are making your session, make sure the Mi-Jack crane does not have a driver assigned to it. If it does, delete him and see if that works.

When you are making your session, make sure the Mi-Jack crane does not have a driver assigned to it. If it does, delete him and see if that works.
Apologies for the late reply, but I've been there and tried that. When I delete the driver, it does nothing at all. However, when I leave the driver alone, it just repeats the same scenario I mentioned above...

Back