Photobucket's new rules.

Yes I know its a old thread

What is a good site now to host pictures now that photo bucket wants too much money. I have heard Imgur is okay, how is it to upload and use? or is there other sites? Thanks.

If all you need is a place to store full screen images (screenshots) taken in TANE/TS12 to post in these forums then the Trainz Gallery (accessible from the MyTrainz link at the top of this page) will do the job. Otherwise any one of who-knows-how-many free hosting services are available. Of course, there is no guarantee that they will not follow Photobuckets lead and charge for their hosting services in the future.

After I bailed out of Photobucket I tried a few others and eventually settled on Postimage.org but don't take that as a recommendation.

You could try Host then Post. It's free and doesn't require membership, so even if they require payment in the future at least they couldn't spring it on you.

Was a query on another thread just locked by a mod and redirected to here while I was typing a reply about those annoying pay up or else Photobucket images, to get rid of them in Firefox or any Firefox based browser, right click on the image, view image details tick block images from photobucket and they all go away.

Back