Somebody moved my post and locked me out of the thread

tim1mw

I can't find anywhere else appropriate to post this, so putting this here. I put a thread up here yesterday:

Stuck at Silverwood, Warwick Wallangarra route

This thread is now marked as "moved". When I click on the link all I get is the following message:

tim1mw, you do not have permission to access this page. This could be due to one of several reasons:

1. Your user account may not have sufficient privileges to access this page. Are you trying to edit someone else's post, access administrative features or some other privileged system?
  2. If you are trying to post, the administrator may have disabled your account, or it may be awaiting activation.

I hunted about and eventually found my post in the "Maintenance of Way - Support, Trains a new era" section. Howerver, clicking on my post their also gives the same error. Could whoever moved the post either put it back, or unlock it so I can access my own post, there seems to have been a reply, which I now can't read.

Last edited:
There isn't a section for forum problems, so I tried Other Bugs. I think I'm locked out of the entire section where my post was moved to, the forum stats say their are a lot of posts in that area, but I can only see my own inaccessible post.

I notified the admins to this thread, but it is recommended that you contact the helpdesk as well. I'm at work right now so can't actually talk to the admins.

peter

Support have now fixed the problem, so fingers crossed I find a solution to my original problem soon.

Back