Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: Thought i finally needed to have a play with basemapz!

Updated Crossing at Orient with wigwag signal, "2 track signs" reused on new crossings.

Tom

Acer Predator Helios 300 16gb ram, GTX1060 graphics on windows home 10
    TANE build 90945

Hi back again with the new computer, thought i backed up the complete local directory but for sone reason many of my routes and sessions were missing stuff no sure if database repair did it, oh down loaded it again and this one is running again

Dont know why but with this new computer lot of the texture colors look much richer than they did before, nice to have it back running with every thing but shadows at ultra.

Only problem i have noticed russian animated people there walkway now showing in driver

Tom
    Last edited by tdstead; March 30th, 2018 at 01:40 AM.
    TANE build 90945

Back again found the snow textures had gone more brown, after looking in settings in launcher abd turning the texture quality up to normal all was ok, tried medium with every thing else turned up seemed to be too much but it still looks ok.

Tom
    TANE build 90945

Good to see you got your new laptop, Tom.
    cheers
    Graeme

Ok if i make a new cdp this is ready for testing, found i had a disconnected station at cascade and that border gate had disconnected and rotated 90 deg, might have been that stupid undo bug that has never been fixed ... silly me.

As far as i know except for the extra zero caused by basemapz that should be fixed, king station that needs fixing by user, and i think that rzd-uzd gmd-4 truck in the session that will be missing that i have the 2 cdp's for, the route should be ok. Need someone to test to make sure there is nothing else not on dls and if it runs ok on thier machine, noticed a slight jump on my new machine at the new orient crossing, maybe just too much grass at that location eating frame rates but not sure at moment. I want a good opion if its ok i think i might habe gone a little overboard with that dry grass in parts, some might even be a little high

Send me a pm with your email and i will send you cdp with route and session in it.

Tom
    TANE build 90945

that looks nice

Final version of this corner put earlier screen shot on Narrow gauge Forum. From Original added Standard gauge transfer and sheds in front. Love the Trackside versions of the standard gauge rolling stock 297 static boxcar or gondola series. Had to do something this corner looked empty compared with rest of route looking at Original shot I posted

Last edited by tdstead; May 7th, 2018 at 12:44 AM.
    TANE build 90945