My TANE Multiplayer says it's in a local server, how to make a server for my friends?

We will need a lot more details before we can help you.

Start with which version and build of the game you are running? Which route and session? What is the exact message you are getting (screenshot?) and when? What have you checked and tried so far?

We will need a lot more details before we can help you.

Start with which version and build of the game you are running? Which route and session? What is the exact message you are getting (screenshot?) and when? What have you checked and tried so far?

I am running SP2, Build 88364. It does it on all built in routes, on the multiplayer session. I will post a screenshot soon, and I have not found anyone with the same problem, so therefor, I haven't tried anything.

Screenshot_1_zpssfhy23ra.png

That is what I'm seeing, and according to my friends, my server doesn't show up.

I would not be surprised if that is a firewall problem. I mean, something seems to be blocking communication with the rest of the world. I don't know the technical details on that one, but be sure to look into this.

I also would suggest to go into Manage Content and be 100% sure that none of the assets used by those routes and sessions are "out of date".
Be warned that getting the updated assets of "built-in" assets will require you to select those assets, list asset versions and download the latest.

I would not be surprised if that is a firewall problem. I mean, something seems to be blocking communication with the rest of the world. I don't know the technical details on that one, but be sure to look into this.

I also would suggest to go into Manage Content and be 100% sure that none of the assets used by those routes and sessions are "out of date".
Be warned that getting the updated assets of "built-in" assets will require you to select those assets, list asset versions and download the latest.

I see. will look into that!

I'm actually having the exact same issue, on the exact same session. I'm able to join other people's sessions, but not seeming to be able to run my own. I'll try going through and updating my assets and see if that works.

Back