Talyllyn Railway saloon coach?

hholdenaz

You know that saloon coach on the Talyllyn Railway? Well, I've been wondering if one was released, having seen this picture on another site:

image.jpg

I apologize for the size.

Anyway, it was only today that I realized the picture wasn't from Trainz, but Railworks. Stupid mistake maybe, but you gotta admit TANE and Railworks do have similar graphics.

Uh, anyway, I just want to know: is there a Talyllyn Railway saloon coach available for Trainz? If not, is there anything similar I can use?

The only Talyllyn coaches that I know of in Trainz are the original ones created long ago by Kevin Martin but they don't seem to be available now either on the DLS or UK Trainsim which is where I think they were.

To lift some of the mist: This coach was my very first Trainz model and thus had a lot of of errors in it. I have recently opened a Trainz content site and will be releaseing Hrritage railway based content (Including the Talyllyn and maybe Corris Railway) on this page with a friend of mine. This coach will also find it's way onto the page in a revamped and improved version. https://flohollaender.wixsite.com/heritagerailway3d

Back