How to set screen resolution to 1080?

captfrizt

Probably just missing the setting. Anyway how do I set my screen resolution to 1080? I can drag the window to approximate but would like to keep set.

Thanks

If you are talking about T:ANE do this:

Make sure T:ANE is closed first.

Start T:ANE.

At the launcher, click on settings and the General tab will open.

Click on Full Screen checkbox.
Scroll the window on the right to change the resolution that you want.

You can keep this setting to stay full screen all the time, or optionally uncheck this box to give you the option of running windowed, which you can resize or maximize.

Personally I recommend unchecking the full-screen checkbox because if you want to run another application, such as Google Earth, T:ANE won't minimize, and will remain ready to click on again, and if you have two displays, you can keep other applications open such as Google Earth, or a browser and not cause T:ANE to minimize when clicking away from it.

Thanks I did miss this, doh. You have a good point about not being in full screen. Decided I would just drag the screen to the size I want. Seems to stay pretty much in the correct aspectic ratio.

If you are talking about T:ANE do this:

Make sure T:ANE is closed first.

Start T:ANE.

At the launcher, click on settings and the General tab will open.

Click on Full Screen checkbox.
Scroll the window on the right to change the resolution that you want.

You can keep this setting to stay full screen all the time, or optionally uncheck this box to give you the option of running windowed, which you can resize or maximize.

Personally I recommend unchecking the full-screen checkbox because if you want to run another application, such as Google Earth, T:ANE won't minimize, and will remain ready to click on again, and if you have two displays, you can keep other applications open such as Google Earth, or a browser and not cause T:ANE to minimize when clicking away from it.

You can also toggle full-screen mode via the keyboard while in T:ANE (alt-enter on Windows, by memory).

chris

Back