Serious Issue with TMR17 Online Installer

samuel19

Hello Trainz Community,
I am Samuel from India and I just bought Trainz Model Railroad yesterday and downloaded it through chrome but it gave some error which I don't remember exactly. Later I downloaded the online installer and then tried downloading through that installer. This time I captured the error to seek help from community and helpdesk.
It showed an error after few minutes which is as follows: Patch failed: failed to download installation data from'http://dl2.n3vgmaes.com/Pacth/STREAMS/tmr16/430?5f8bb4352a3bcd513ba2489d5bd52066.bin': Failed during download. Result: -3. Path: C:/Program

I need urgent help with this please and I'm new to this simulator and forums,so please forgive if i commit some mistake against the community guidelines.
Please note that I had downloaded the TANE from Steam so I hope it doesn't gives problem due to that. how ever TMR17 is from the Trainz site only.
anyone please help. I'm also attaching the picture of the error when it showed up.

also I just opened my TANE to play and it showed the asset download and started downloading by the time I write this in the forums,it might be because when i had earlier installed TMR17 from the browser it had downloaded but with error popping up ,I didnt touch anyting else. I just opened my TANE while writing this and the assets are downloading.
Also a major problem is that I cant find my Path directory where TANE is saved, I tried but I cant find it. And my multiplayer on TANE doesnt work,is it because I downloaded it from Steam?
Thanks and please help me with all these issue

Error message = connection failed. Click retry and it will pick up from where it left off.

Search for TANE.exe to find your install location.
Look in Trainz Settings > Install tab to find your local data folder (where your own creations are saved)

Back