to n3v/planet auran

seolboy

Learning Like a Boss
so i have not reviled this about me but i suffer from depression but it has been reduced from 80% to 10% you know how? by playing trainz and it actually makes me happy when i drive that certain train e.g SA-STA Redhen or the VT 605 and Moscow metro mm 77-87 (if that is even correct) but i want to thank whoever came up with this game called trainz and i am playing when i take breaks during revision and when i get up in the morning after breakfast to wake me up more i play trainz and i just wanna say thank you n3v and happy 15 years wow same age as me almost.

We've all known that Trainz was able to do many things and provide many features from designing, creating, driving, etc. It sure is heartening to read that it is also able to help you with your challenges.

It is good to hear that Trainz has been a benefit to your life. During my working years I also found great benefit in relaxing with Trainz after the odd particularly stressful day.

Thanks Seolboy for your kind words. It's good to get a pat on the back occasionally (there are some grumpy old fellas around here you know (wink wink) ;)

Back