Roundhouse Help Wanted

Can anyone help me find a roundhouse that works and the locomotive doesn't get stuck on the turntable because the locomotive is draped all over the rotating arrows? I've tried several that'll fit anything from little switch engines to articulated locomotives and no luck so far. I found a roundhouse that does but the locomotives get stuck because the arrows are covered by the locomotive. I attempted to rectify this peril by trying out the rotate turntable rule but that didn't work. A large roundhouse is preferable for my operating needs and any assistance would be greatly appreciated.

What I do to get past the arrows is to click on the arrow a number of times quickly while it is clear of the loco. Also applies to transfer tables.
Works on all turntables.
Cheers,
Mike

I think there's a 120ft version of the AJS turntable the game comes with, its on the Download Station. I do not know if it works in TANE.

What I do to get past the arrows is to click on the arrow a number of times quickly while it is clear of the loco. Also applies to transfer tables.
Works on all turntables.
Cheers,
Mike

Only problem is when you do it too fast the turntable won't come to a stop. That's the catch.

Usually if you click the other way when it is almost in position, it will stop. Just count the number of positions to move an click that many times.
Cheers,
Mike

Back