ATSF Snoot SD40-2 - Marker Light Glitch?

epa

Angry Trainz Nerd
So I'm going to be brief here. I bought the ATSF Snoot nose SD40-2 yesterday, and I had my first chance to run it today. It's a beautiful locomotive, and new favorite for sure, but there's a small problem...

As you can see, the marker light coronas are in the regular SD40-2's location. I admit, I don't use the markers much, but I still think it looks kinda silly...

Thanks
Matt

Last edited:
Silly question, but if you delete, reinstall... you just put back what you had, right? Do think you need to redownload, delete, install new download. Just in case someone asks. :)

Silly question, but if you delete, reinstall... you just put back what you had, right? Do think you need to redownload, delete, install new download. Just in case someone asks. :)

Well if you're gonna be that way, I just redownloaded and overwrote. Everything seems to be working now.

Matt

Well if you're gonna be that way, I just redownloaded and overwrote. Everything seems to be working now.

Matt

Yes if you want to be technical i left a word out. Delete, redownload, reinstall. Friday was a long day....

Back