Saving

davesnow

Crabby Old Geezer
I have a problem. It's my own fault, I know, but I have a tendency to get so involved in a project, that I forget to save my work periodically, therefore, many times, my program will crash and I'll lose a lot of time and work. Is there any way to have your PC pop up a "don't forget to save" message periodically?

When T:ANE SP2 is finalized you won't have that problem of loosing your editing, your routes will remain open after the crash. You have the option to save or to revert.
John

I assumed Dave was talking about tools he uses for content creation. But I could be wrong...

My 3D program, Blender, has a tendency to implode, and especially when painting models, so I'm trying out Butler57's suggestion since I don't have a kitchen timer handy. :D

The process described at the link is a little different for Win10 and my prompt isn't working as yet.

I got that to work using this string in the arguments section:

"/C TITLE Reminder &ECHO. &ECHO. &ECHO It is currently %TIME% &ECHO. &ECHO. &ECHO Time to save your work. & TIMEOUT -1"

The timeout of 120 didn't work for me but the -1 means it will wait for you to press something.

Back