Screenshot of The Week: May 28 to June 4 2017 (Cities)

nicky9499

SSoTW Bot
Greetings.

Some say it never sleeps, some say it's a concrete jungle where dreams are made, yet others give it nicknames like angels and fruits. This week's theme is Cities. Please send your theme suggestions for subsequent competitions via email or Skype by clicking on the little icons below my username.

One screenshot allowed per entrant. Screenshots must adhere to the theme and the Trainz Forum Code of Conduct.

Submission closes on June 4 at 12:00 noon UTC/GMT/Zulu time.

Cheerio,
Nicholas

image.php
[/URL][/IMG]

Truro, the only city in Cornwall UK. Looking past Truro Cathederal with the railway viaduct in the background.
61ace59a1ff9cb585768a6aee3611080.jpg
[/URL][/IMG]

Across the road from the Wolf Hill City Station is Restaurant Row where 9 food establishments stay open late to cater to all who wish to dine. They can select one that caters to their tastes as well as their wallets.
eb8e88983f65d5e6eade777e8cb037d9.jpg

Submissions are now closed. There are 9 entries for this round so up to 1 vote is allowed. Voting will be from now until June 11, 1200nn UTC. Please post your votes below.

Cheerio,
Nicholas

You make it tough to choose just one Nicholas - so many great screenshots everyone!

My vote goes to ...... Robert3a0

Really great entries this month, but I must go with normhart for his magnificent "A streetcar named Desire."

Yes, some really amazing screenshots this week. While my forum vote goes to Jtrainz.com, Normhart gets my "sauciest post" vote. Perhaps the experiences gained from a misspent youth Norm?

Back