Trouble with buying TMR 2017

_rylee123_

Trainzman1998
Hi,

I am trying to buy TMR17 on my computer. I know it says that the currency conversion is only a guide but how will it work if i am in Australia and want to buy the game?

Will it charge me the American price or the Australian price that is listed?

Help would be much appreciated :)

Rylee

All the transactions on that site from memory go through as USD (US Dollars) although it does give a rough guide on what that is in other currencies.

Shane

There is no need to worry about the price even though the website shows US Dollars. The currency is converted automatically to your currency when the transaction is completed.

Just for info, if you want a quick and reasonably current (time wise) currency calculation:

Google '123.45 AUD in GBP' - substitute 123.45 by the original amount you want to convert and replace 'AUD' and 'GBP' for the currencies you want.

An example:

View attachment 1353

To the OP. You will be charged in US dollars as per the price shown in the store. You can set this to AUD at the top left of the screen. Today it currently shows as $52.70 AUD (on sale from $65.87 AUD) You will be charged $39.99 USD (full price $49.99 USD) at the time of your transaction and your credit card will be charged in AUD accordingly. You may also incur a small International transaction fee depending on your bank.

Back