missing "Wait for trigger"

lenscab

Hi,,,,I am trying a new session and have my trains and drivers and in quick drive I click on the driver to give him his orders and I cannot find the "Wait for trigger " command. When previously when I told the session which commands I required I ticked that one but its not there and I have tried again from start 3 times now , could someone assist please.
Len

Have you checked that it is ticked in the driver commands selection. If you opened a new session it would revert to the default selection.

Hi

Are there any triggers on the route? The command doesn't show if there are no triggers on the route.

Regards

Brian

I am curious on the possible solutions for this. Up to TS09 I had it and I know well how to use and configure it. But after that, no more Wait for trigger. I think it is related to a "time out problem". Will it return on the next SP-2 ?

Thankyou all for your replies,,,yes I had it ticked and now all of a sudden its shown up??? don't know whats going on here anyway its back to the tracklaying.
Thanks again
Len

So here is my deal: A route that I have been building for years had the wait for trigger for years. One day, SP-1 arrived and since then no more wait for trigger (can tick it and select, but it does not show in the commands for drivers). Red bug says it is something about timeout. Then, I make a test route and there I can select wait for trigger, but if I start to populate the route and add more trigger marks, and consists, (and sessions), eventually goes back to no show and red bug with same timeout problem. I am at 84356.

Hello Lenscab,

I also like the "wait for trigger". It is a good command to stop traffic jams.

I have it in Tane, but unfortunately it doesn't have scroll bars to show me all my consists.

Russell

Back