dls issues

i still can't seem to download anything off the dls i get an unknown content error no matter how many times i hit retry and all of the speedtrees on all my routes are gone.

Regarding the Speedtree issue, check that you haven't got any faulty assets and that you also haven't applied any 'fixes' for Speedtrees.

Shane

I'd suggest running Network Diagnostic from the File menu. Failing that, check that the content you are trying to download isn't T:ANE content by using the Build Version column.

Shane

Another idea is to update your Flash Drive. Strange advice, i know, but surprisingly it worked for me :p
Regards, Thomas 2000

My Windows gave me the new Creators update last night, I doubt it has anything to do with the speed trees problem... My Trainz still woks normally after the update, and I can still download normally...

Along with greeting,

To me it happens the same, happens that I bought trainz 2012 for STEAM, where I was given my serial number which I already registered and when I enter the content manager in the option of Download Station, I throw that I can not find the files that I try to download .

Also the updateable content within the game interface throws me connection problems and also does not allow me to play online.

I bought the game less than a week ago. It works fine except this matter.

Along with greeting,

To me it happens the same, happens that I bought trainz 2012 for STEAM, where I was given my serial number which I already registered and when I enter the content manager in the option of Download Station, I throw that I can not find the files that I try to download .

Also the updateable content within the game interface throws me connection problems and also does not allow me to play online.

I bought the game less than a week ago. It works fine except this matter.

If you don't have TANE then you need a First Class Ticket to download content from the DLS. You should be able to register your serial number which would make your TS2010 show alongside your name. There are other sites than the DLS for downloading content. jatws.org is one.

Cheerio John

Back