From the Blue Mountains Line, Australia

valbridge

Rail Tragic
Early morning empties ready for service to Sydney Central Station
72cc017a1e6b7a7b2ff79fe5e3f91a02.jpg

Great screenshots and as Graeme said, looks awesome. Is your route completed and when will it be available?

Keep up the good work.
Cheers,
Roy

This shot is the Oil supply on its way to Port Botany after some marshalling in Homebush Yard...

e9a1c831174e2169f5eb3c13d48747cd.jpg

What you have shown us looks awesome, looking forward to driving on it.
cheers
Graeme
Thanks Graeme, getting to the final construct...been quite a challenge...then its on to Penrith through the Blue Mountains.

Great screenshots and as Graeme said, looks awesome. Is your route completed and when will it be available?

Keep up the good work.
Cheers,
Roy

Cheers Roy, getting close to the end for posting and then its on to Lithgow

Last edited by a moderator:
Process is coming along for this Blue Mountains line from Sydney Central to Penrith as first phase. Not sure at which point I upload to DLS. Quite a bit of scenery to accomplish. Maybe I will steam ahead for a couple of days then give it a try for you all to give it a go and provide feedack. Turning out to be a fairly big task. Must have around 70 odd tiles at last count. Any suggestions?

to right about it being a nasty bush fire I was right there in it at the time right near the zig zag site
Used to be a firey and quite get it on bush fires. Glad you are ok. Are you the same NSWGR who has uploaded heaps of stuff to the DLS? If so, well done, some good stuff there.

Back